Thursday 5 July 2012

Confusion versus Suggestion...........


 Astrology is a science or not.Someone will write your fate
in such a way that you will spend more money.Actually its
really work or not properly.



 There are some specific symbols actually defines all positions in all directions.So your heart will pump or not
and your head will work or not that will be corrected by symbols.



Suppose you win a lottery and you did not know your fate previously.So that was your luck or something
force created by someones.If anyone can suggest me its possible? 





Your examination,your marriage life,your academic carrier,your service life,your business life,
your talent,your property,your landmark as well as still you will be a great ferocious factor by some one.
I don't know its true or fake.But I have more confusion about it.If somebody help me to know about 
my future I will be pleasure..............
Please all of you think about its truthfulness. ..................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment